Saturday, September 5, 2009

~Camping with Prichard Fam~













A couple weekends ago my family was able to all meet up and go to our beloved Pisgah Mountains to go camping. This is a very special place for me... for all of us kids because this is the place my parents brought us to many times when we were growing up. Other than my house I grew up in, Pisgah holds many of my most special memories!
Now that half of us are married and have busy lives, it is hard to make a point to vacation together. We had a wonderful time.
Saturday we started on the Pisgah trail fully knowing that we would have to turn around shortly, but to our surprise, Lucy hiked the entire trip up and Lando slept on my back! We had a blast! She also climbed a huge rock with daddy spotting her. We were amazed!
And as always, it poured rain saturday night. :) This is nothing new for a Prichard camping trip. Never come camping with us unless you don't mind the rain- or in Jacob's case, floating in a sleeping bag....

No comments:

Post a Comment